Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eggnog-HELP!

This is me trying to take a gourmet picture of my eggnog.... ha! It was ok but the rum extract gave it a weird after taste. So I want to know your favorite eggnog recipe's or if you have any advice of how I can make this better without adding a bunch of calories or sugar! HELP PLEASE! here's the recipe.

5 cups light vanilla soy milk (I just used skim milk)
1 small package sugar fre fat free vanilla pudding mix
6 no calorie sweetener packets (truvia)
1 teaspoon imitation rum extract
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a blender on high until mixed thoroughly. Refrigerate for a few hours to allow nog to thicken.

Like I said, I think it would be really good without the rum extract but I don't know if I should replace it with something or if there's something missing that I should add? I'm going to try to make this again over thanksgiving break because if I can perfect it I want to keep some in the fridge all through the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment